| Green Park across from the palace - see the tiny black mark on the center of the photo? This is a woman walking her dog. That's how HUGE the oak trees were. |
| Living out my life long dream - visiting the British Museum. |
| Rosetta Stone - one of the few things actually enclosed in glass. |
| Assyrian lions who guarded the palace - a little over 9 feet tall. |
| I found this funny. Read the plaque - notice the bottom line. |
| Yeah that's about this creepy guy. All I could say was "at least my God isn't in a museum" |
| Pieces of the Parthenon placed back together in a very large room. The museum holds most of the original sculptures of the building while Greece retains a small percent. |
| My sweet traveling partner required real Chinese food. I'm not a huge fan but I said I would as long as it was in Chinatown. We had the best I've ever had in my life! |
| Big Ben - note the ugly fence? Yeah, protesters are dumb. |
| We ended our walk for the day by wandering past Westminster Abbey. |

No comments:
Post a Comment