Monday, November 14, 2011

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

I love Pinterest! It's pretty much a source of joy for me because I find all kinds of amazing ideas, especially recipes.  I found a pretty amazing sounding recipe the other day while Pinning and thought I'd try it out tonight for dinner.  
I'm going to cut down the amount of chicken (there's only 2 of us) and I'll substitute the Italian Dressing mix for Ranch mix since it's what I have.



Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Courtesy of Moms Who Think

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.

In other news, I got to hang out with this guy all weekend.  He's pretty awesome and his Auntie loves him.



No comments:

Post a Comment